PEO & Staffing Firm Insurance products we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Workers Compensation, including Pay-As-You-Go, captives and deductible programs
- Property & Liability (including Commercial Auto)
- Bond coverage (e.g., Crime)
- Cyber Liability
- Professional Liability and Employment Practices Liability
Over 20-plus years, Ed Foley and The Foley Insurance Group have built an enviable reputation in both the contingent labor and insurance industries. Our clients know they can rely on us for every aspect of their insurance:
- Evaluating particular risk exposures and recommending appropriate coverage and loss-financing solutions.
- Rates that represent the best insurance value available.
- Comprehensive risk management services that help reduce claims and maintain lower premiums.
- Every-day customer service that is always our priority.
Within the insurance industry, The Foley Insurance Group has built strong and trusting relationships with the general underwriting community and company partners that specialize in the staffing industry. And once again, our clients reap the benefits: Quotes are faster. Exceptions are allowed. And premiums are often negotiable.
All things considered, you won’t be surprised that most clients choose to stay with us year after year. We’d be delighted to earn your staffing firm insurance business, too. Contact Us.