Do what you love. Love what you do.
And strive to deliver more than you promise!
Ed Foley, Principal Agent & Owner
Ed Foley acquired the perspective and resources necessary to deliver insurance and supportive risk management services over a 30-year career which started in claim examination in 1986 and culminated in the founding of The Foley Insurance Group in 2010.
Having worked with well-known and prestigious insurance organizations, including American International Group (AIG), Wassau Insurance Companies, and Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Ed has both a deep and broad understanding of the complexities of insurance and risk management for the staffing industry and technology sector.
A graduate of Western Connecticut State University, Ed has earned the Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), ARM (Associates in Risk Management), and Registered Professional Liability Underwriting (RPLU) designations.
Ed’s experience earned his clients’ business. His philosophy to deliver more than is promised, earned his clients’ trust. Combined, clients receive comprehensive insurance and risk management solutions and stellar service from The Foley Insurance Group.
Outside of work, Ed enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, and golf.
June Foley, Account Manager
June Foley, a licensed insurance personal and commercial lines insurance agent in all forms of Property and Casualty insurance, joined The Foley Insurance Group in 2013. As Account Manager, she coordinates and executes services on behalf of clients, manages communications between clients and insurance companies, and ensures clients receive the insurance coverage required with the most favorable terms, conditions, and premium.
June earned her degree from Post University and previously worked as a teacher in a variety of early childhood education settings. Her outside interests include family and friends, her lifelong love of dogs, travel, cooking, reading, and exercise.
The Foley Insurance Group Culture
- Our business is helping our clients protect their livelihoods, which are as important to them as ours is to us.
- Our clients are our greatest asset and deserve our utmost respect and consideration.
- We practice the Platinum Rule: Do unto others as they would like us to do unto them!
- We’re available to our clients 24/7 for assistance with any immediate needs.
- We speak clearly, not “insurance speak” to help our clients truly understand their coverage.
- We are unconditionally committed to the highest degree of professional and ethical standards in all of our business relationships.